The management Board of Foncière Siscare has 3 members. It is responsible for managing the company and in particular:
- defining and implementing the strategy;
- overseeing business activities;
- establishing and setting up the internal control and risk management procedures;
- Approving the financial statements and the consolidated financial statements;
- defining the financial information policy;
- Preparing the different shareholder reports.
These different responsibilities are exercised under the control of the Supervisory Board.