Fonciere Siscare is specialised in owning and operating real estate assets for companies and institutions providing long and medium-term dependency care for adults and childcare activities. The Group makes its in-depth expertise and knowledge available for these two business sectors to meet the specific needs of its operator-tenant clients, for whom it acts as a strategic partner. It offers its clients a high-quality real estate portfolio that meets the highest regulatory standards with a strong concern for real estate quality.
Dependency Care Division
The development strategy for the Group’s dependency care division is based on the growing need for services for adults with special needs, the growing propensity of providers to outsource their real estate assets, and opportunities identified in Europe.
Foncière Siscare will continue its policy of growth and enhancing its assets, by developing its portfolio of specialised real estate assets selectively, in order to generate stable, long-term income from its first rank tenant-partners. Foncière Siscare pays special attention to:
- Ensuring the quality of the operators, by building genuine long-term partnerships with the acknowledged sector leaders, such as Orpea, Korian, Domus VI, Colisée Patrimoine and SIS;
- Providing high-quality real estate in terms of geographic location, construction or renovation and compliance with standards;
- Ensuring the sales price is attractive, in order to offer a lease that is compatible with the operator’s cost structure;
- Ensuring the property’s development potential, notably in terms of reserved land plots, for possible extensions.
Foncière Siscare is the historic partner of the Crèches de France Group, the 6th largest private pre-school operator in France, which has the same controlling shareholder, the SIS Group. The current property portfolio has been built in the context of this win-win partnership.
The potential for developing private nurseries is high: the need is great, and still largely unmet; employers are getting more and involved in providing places for the young children of their staff. The Group is also offering to many private operators, the opportuny to outsource their real estate assets in order to reduce the capital-intensive nature of their financial model.
Foncière Siscare will continue its investments in this sector while remaining focused in France where the development potential is still high, paying particular attention to:
- the conversion potential (e.g., into shops)
- the attractiveness of the sales price